Each year, PROVAIL serves over 1,000 clients with disabilities in the Puget Sound region. PROVAIL specializes in providing an integrated menu of comprehensive services
, which is unduplicated anywhere in Washington state. Our focus is on community-based services that support people with disabilities to achieve the goals they have set for themselves. PROVAIL's programs are specifically designed to expand opportunities for people with disabilities to live, work, and more fully participate in the community of their choice. We know our approach works based on feedback
from our clients.
In order to continue to provide the same level of high-quality service to clients with complex needs, we rely upon community support from individuals and corporations. You can improve the quality of life for hundreds of individuals by making a gift today.
Gift options :
- One-time gift. You can make a one-time gift via check, money order, or credit card to PROVAIL by mail, phone, or online.
- Recurring gift. PROVAIL depends on public support throughout the year. Recurring gifts provide important and reliable funds that help us provide a wide array of services to children and adults with disabilities. You can make a monthly, quarterly, or yearly recurring gift by indicating the gift amount and frequency by mail, phone, or online.
- Commemorative gift. Make a gift in honor or in memory of a friend, family member, or colleague. PROVAIL will recognize your gift by sending acknowledgment to the person you designate.
- Asset gift. PROVAIL accepts gifts of appreciate securities--stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and treasury bills. By transferring appreciate securities to PROVAIL, you may enjoy a significant tax benefit while supporting our programs. Email us or call 206.826.1075 to discuss making an asset gift.
- Legacy and Planned gifts. Leave a legacy of dignity, choice, opportunity, and independence by including PROVAIL in your estate plan and will. You and your family may conserve assets, increase lifetime income, and avoid capital gains taxes. Email us or call 206.826.1075 to discuss making a planned gift.
- Matching or workplace gift. You may be able to double your gift to PROVAIL by participating in your company's matching gift program. In addition, if your workplace participates in the United Way of King County campaign, you can directly designate PROVAIL as the beneficiary of your gift. Our United Way agency number is 1085.
- Sponsorships. PROVAIL offers a wide variety of event sponsorship opportunities to individuals and corporations. Sponsorships are a creative way to support PROVAIL and increase your company's profile in the community. Email us or call 206.826.1075 if you would like to learn more about these opportunities.
- In-kind gifts. PROVAIL accepts donations of select equipment, supplies, and services. We have a “wish list” of items available here. Please email or call 206.826.1075 if you would like to make an in-kind gift.
PROVAIL . 12550 Aurora Ave North. Seattle, WA 98133-8036
Web Design by: Marcella Van Oel
& Krystle Cabiao
Contact the Webmaster